Download Free WP GeoIP Country Redirect Nulled
This is the latest version which has updated on Apr 5, 2019 and developed by crivion. Now you can Download WP GeoIP Country Redirect from the downloads links below.
WordPress GeoIP Country Redirect plugin allows you to automatically redirect your visitors based on their country and a set of rules which you can define into wordpress administration panel.
The plugin automatically detects the country of your visitors and can take the following actions :
– Redirect to a specific page of your desire.
– Add redirect rules for either a specific Page from a dropdown of All Pages, Posts, Categories and/or Homepage
– NEW: Create a Sitewide redirect rule no matter what page/post/category it is.
– Mass Redirect : redirect unwanted traffic by adding a mass redirect rule. Countries without a redirect rule defined in the admin panel will be sent away to a defined location. This feature can be disabled or enabled.
– Plugin Admin Panel inside Wp-Admin area.
– Logging feature to see errors with installation inside wp-admin panel and the latest activity like last country redirected to which URL and so on.
New: v3.0 April 2019 – Just updated
- upgraded geoip databases for better location accuracy - fixed correct IP detection when some servers send it in uncommon IP:PORT format or multiple comma separated IP1,IP2,IP3 are sent
v2.9 June 2018
- migrated to the new, shiny & performant maxmind geoipv2 databases - of course,...
Demo: WP GeoIP Country Redirect
Note: You can Free Download WP GeoIP Country Redirect Nulled from the downloads list below. We share these files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides wordpress plugins for testing purpose only. So you should never use it for commercial purpose. We promote WordPress to the users globally that you can check it before buying theme from the original developer.
If this item fulfill your requirements then buy it from the developer crivion for commercial use. This site only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.