TITAN v1.8 – Project Management System
Free Download TITAN – Project Management System Nulled.
This is the latest version which has updated on 2018-09-17 at CodeCanyon and developed by Patchesoft. Now you can Download TITAN – Project Management System from the downloads list below, Or generate a new download link.
TITAN – Project Management System is a powerful PHP script designed to allow you to manage your projects, tasks, events and so much more. We have provided many excellent features that help make your life easier, your client’s life easier and your business more efficient. The application is a great way keep organised, very simple to install and we offer great support. It’s powered by MYSQL and PHP with CodeIgniter, making it a very robust solution.
Full Feature List
- User & Registration System
- Users can register for an account using the quick and easy register page.
- Captcha enabled registration page to prevent bots from spamming your site (can be disabled in Admin Panel
- Users can also register accounts using their Social Network accounts, making it even quicker to sign up to your site!
- Login System comes with a Forgotten Password page, to allow users to reset their password via email.
- Prevents spam by making sure the email address is unique and valid.
- Passwords are encrypted using PHPass library (bcrypt) to make sure your data is safe!
- Can disable registration from Admin Panel, as well as Social Login option.
- Brute Force Login Protection
- Account Activation Option
- Project System
- Create unlimited amounts of Projects, each with their own unique teams.
- Organize by custom created categories.
- Archive completed projects so old data is out of the way.
- Make active project to show relevant data easily.
- Mark Project Completion based on Tasks completed.
- Restrict which users can create projects through User Roles.
- Each Project can have a team of users who have specific permissions.
- User Roles
- User Role system allows you to assign specific permissions to users.
- Set a default User Role in the Admin panel.
- Admins have access to all projects/sections of the site.
- Create custom User Roles in the Admin Panel.
- Create User Roles specifically for Clients so they don’t see more than they need to.
- Documentation System
- Create Documentation for multiple projects that can be viewed by your clients.
- Uses CKEditor which allows you to use a special text editor to insert images, links and other media easily. Also has HTML view.
- Download documentation into PDF form, includes table of contents and page numbering.
- Offline view for downloading HTML version of all documents for each project.
- Order documents for each project.
- Link documents across projects so that you don’t have to copy & paste multiple documents.
- Admin System
- Global Settings allow you to change site name, logo, enable registration, file upload types and more.
- Social Media Settings allow you to set if users can login with Facebook, Twitter, Google accounts.
- Section Settings allow you to turn off certain sections of the system.
- Calendar Settings allow you to switch between Google Calendar and Site Calendar.
- Manage all members easily; edit their usernames, passwords, emails, user roles.
- Add new members from Admin Panel.
- User Roles allow you to create custom roles that have unique permissions.
- User Groups allow you to group users together.
- IP Blocking allows you to prevent users from logging in with certain IP addresses.
- Ticket Settings allow you to setup email piping for clients. (iMAP)
- Invoice Settings allow you to change the invoice logo and default address, enable/disable payment gateways.
- Optional Google ReCaptcha implementation
- Date format section allows you to easily set how you want dates to be displayed.
- Add Tasks and Objectives to Projects
- Assign groups of users to Tasks.
- Set the completion of each task.
- Set status of each Task.
- View your own Assigned Tasks.
- Add Objectives to tasks (sub-tasks).
- Log time for each Task.
- Add Comments for each Task.
- Get notifications when Tasks are updated.
- Live Chat
- Open up live chat sessions with any registered user on Titan.
- Create instant group chats with everyone in your Project teams.
- See a list of Online users that you can chat with.
- Have multiple chat windows open at the same time.
- Disable Live Chat in Admin panel
- Restrict who can use Live Chat by giving users the Live Chat User Role.
- File Manager
- A virtual file system allows you to upload files.
- Create folders to organise files.
- Assign files and folders to projects.
- Specify which files can be uploaded in Admin Panel.
- Add notes to Files for others to view.
- Ticket System
- Fully functioning support ticket system.
- Create new tickets for clients or have them create tickets themselves.
- Assign Priority and status to individual tickets.
- Assign a user to a ticket to handle.
- View Assigned Tickets.
- Add Custom Fields for Tickets.
- Reply to tickets and get notifications+emails.
- Option to setup iMap email piping for client repsonses.
- Create Departments to organise tickets further.
- Finance System
- Keep track of your finances by adding costs and revenue entries.
- Assign entries to specific projects.
- Dashboard produces beautiful graph of your years finances.
- Organise with Categories.
- Invoice System
- Create Invoices that can be paid with PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout.
- Automatically set Invoice to paid by using PayPal’s IPN system, Stripe’s API or 2Checkouts API.
- Two different Tax options.
- Add items to invoices.
- Create Invoice Templates.
- Create Reoccuring Invoices.
- Download Invoices as PDFs.
- View Web Version of Invoices to send to clients.
- Lead System
- Create custom forms that allow you to receive leads/feedback.
- Create Input Boxes, Radio/Checkboxes, Select dropdowns, textareas.
- Assign a user to a form so they get alerted to new responses.
- Lead Form can be filled out by guests (non-logged in users). Special URL given.
- View all lead responses. Mark them as Read/Unread.
- Custom Status and Sources
- Add notes to individual leads.
- Convert lead to client
- Services Section
- Create services for customers to order.
- Create custom built forms; input boxes, checkbox, textareas, dropdowns.
- Invoice auto-generated on order. User can pay using either PayPal, Stripe or 2Checkout payment gateways.
- View all orders in the Orders Section.
- Send reminders of unpaid invoices.
- Assign a user to a service so they get notified of when there is a new order.
- Send your service forms out to anyone; they don’t have to be registered to submit an order.
- Can enable login requirement for services.
Version 1.8 – 17/09/2018
- Updated to version CodeIgniter 3.1.9
- Fixed issue with custom fields for registration
- Fixed issue with resizing avatars
- Fixed issue with deleting profile comments
- Fixed translation issues
- NEW; Can now create Calendar Events for Tasks automatically. When a Task has it’s Due Date set, the event is created in the Project’s Calendar. Works with Google Calendar too.
- Updated Calendar to show the Task the event belongs to.
- Project Avatars now will resize if too big.
- Gantt Chart has been updated to use Google Charts
- Added Task Dependencies which works with the Gantt chart
- Added Setup Wizard for new installations
- You can now add Timers to Invoices; the cost of the timer is calculated by time x hourly rate.
- Timers now have a new status: Unpaid or Paid
- Option to add Finance entry from Invoice
- Added Custom Fields to Projects
- Custom Fields displayed on Project View page
- Added Export Options to most tables: CSV, PDF, Text File, Print
- Added reoccurring expenses for Finance section
Demo: TITAN Project Management System
You can Download TITAN Project Management System from download links below. We share these files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium scripts for testing purpose. So you should never use it for commercial purpose. We promote WordPress and scripts to the users globally that you can check it before buying script from the original developer.
If this item fulfill your requirements then buy it from the developer “Patchesoft” for commercial use. ThemesRadar Website only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet on all over the Internet.
Download TITAN Project Management System
If the email doesn’t arrive within 3 minutes, Please check Spam/Junk folder.
Note: The download link will be valid for only 3 hours.
[email-download download_id=”52” contact_form_id=”14”]