SEO Studio v2.0.11 – Professional Tools for SEO
Free Download SEO Studio – Professional Tools for SEO Nulled.
This is the latest version which has updated on 2018-10-19 at CodeCanyon and developed by baileyherbert. Now you can Download SEO Studio – Professional Tools for SEO from the downloads list below, Or generate a new download link.
Lightweight, fast, and high-quality tools for search engine optimization and webmastering. Easily set it up on your website for your visitors or customers to use.
Tools & Information
- Google SERP Find your current rank on Google for all of your keywords. Checks the first 250 results.
- Bing SERP Find your current rank on Bing for all of your keywords. Checks only the first 100 results.
- Top Search Queries Displays the top search queries that lead visitors to your website, as well as the estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and percentage of your total searches for each query.
- Indexed Pages Calculates the total number of pages that Google and Bing have indexed for your site.
- Robots.txt Reads and parses your robots.txt file the same way Google would, to find sitemaps and rules. These findings are displayed in an organized table.
- Sitemap Scans your website to find sitemap files. Each sitemap is displayed along with the status code, format, number of entries in the sitemap, and a percentile representing how hard it will be for Google and Bing to find the sitemap.
- Submit Sitemaps Easily and instantly submit your sitemap(s) to Google and Bing. This tool is recommended for new sites and after redesigning websites.
- Alexa Rank Scrapes Alexa to find your current global rank.
- Crawlability Test Parses your robots.txt and lets you enter a URL to a page on your website. Displays whether or not that page can be crawled and/or indexed by Google and Bing.
- Mobile Support Tests whether or not your webpage(s) will be displayed as “mobile-friendly” on Google search results. It checks meta tags, stylesheets, and embedded styles.
- Headers Checks the headers returned by the page for errors or problems. Allows you to check multiple pages on your website. This tool will also check redirection, and explains whether a redirection is permanent or temporary.
- High Quality Backlinks Shows the top 100 highest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Displays anchor text, site category, strength, and more. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- New Backlinks Shows the top 100 newest backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- Poor Backlinks Shows the top 100 lowest quality backlinks pointing to your website. Only works for Western domains, currently.
- Top Referrers Shows the top websites which refer the most traffic to your website. The backlink statistics for these sites is also shown.
- Speed Test Runs a speed test on your website and provides a score, along with PageSpeed recommendations from Google on how to improve your website’s speed.
- Link Analysis Checks all links on a webpage, determines whether they are internal or external (outgoing), dofollow or nofollow, and displays this information in an organized table.
- Keyword Density Finds the most common words or phrases on your webpage, checks them against the page title and meta description, and shows the weight of these words and phrases. A higher weight means a stronger impact on search ranks for that word or phrase.
- Extract Meta Tags Pulls meta tags out of the page and displays whether or not that meta tag is used by Google and Bing.
- Keyword Research Displays estimated monthly search volume, CPC, and market value for unlimited keywords. It also shows relevant keywords similar to the one you enter.
- Competition Uses Google to find your competitors for a specific keyword. Displays their ranks, link strength, number of backlinks, number of unique backlinks, and % nofollow backlinks.
- Over 20 detailed tools – see list above.
- Free to operate – doesn’t use paid APIs.
- Runs on shared hosting – see requirements below.
- Supports ad banners – simply paste in the code.
- User management
- Translate it to your own language
- Free and secure automatic updates built-in.
2.0.11 (18 October 2018)
- Fixed backlink tools not working due to remote service update.
- Updated template files for new backlink data.
Demo: SEO Studio – Professional Tools for SEO
You can Download SEO Studio – Professional Tools for SEO from download links below. We share these files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium scripts for testing purpose. So you should never use it for commercial purpose. We promote WordPress and scripts to the users globally that you can check it before buying script from the original developer.
If this item fulfill your requirements then buy it from the developer “baileyherbert” for commercial use. ThemesRadar Website only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet on all over the Internet.
Download SEO Studio – Professional Tools for SEO Nulled
If the email doesn’t arrive within 3 minutes, Please check Spam/Junk folder.
Note: The download link will be valid for only 3 hours.
[email-download download_id=”52” contact_form_id=”14”]