Listify theme is functional and convenient, it offers a rich toolkit for developing sites with the ability to book, with the ability to add directories and the like. This topic allows you to create both public portals and corporate, which can only be used by authorized users, or those that the administrator has given appropriate authority.
This won’t be the first time you look for a directory theme, but it will be the last time. Because with Listify you have more than you could ever want or need.
Want to build a reservation system quickly, We have you covered with integrations to the industry’s best booking services. We support Open Table, Resurva, WooCommerce Bookings currently.
The theme integrates with the following plugins right out of the box:
- Gravity Forms
- Contact Form 7
- WooCommerce Product Vendors
- WooCommerce Subscriptions Extension
- WooCommerce Bookings Extension
- WooCommerce Payment Gateway Extensions
The theme doesn’t come bundled with these plugins. You’ll have to download them yourself (and some may require a purchase).
This is more than just a pretty theme. It’s more than just a highly functional one. It’s also incredibly easy for end users to enjoy.
- Let them save a listing with our Bookmarks support
- Let them search for a listing by a location or zip code
- Let them view a map of all the local listings
- Let them create submissions without logging into the admin interface
- Let them share or visit a listing’s social media sites
Changelog & Update History
- New: WooCommerce 3.6.3 support.
- Fix: Ensure that home page settings meta boxes are compatible with Gutenberg.
- Fix: Ensure that hours of operation time zone drop-down inside of the editor displays correctly.
- Fix: Update support link inside of Listify setup guide.
- Fix: Correct login button position on sign in / register windows.
- Fix: Removed Social Login from the recommended plugins until plugin is updated.
- Fix: Correct Breadcrumbs PHP Notice warning on some installs.
- Fix: Update content importer as it was crashing due to lack of vendor classes.
- Fix: Update HelpScout beacon JS inside of getting started guide.
- Fix: Update screenshot size inside of getting started guide.
- Fix: Add SVG loading spinner on results pages.
- Fix: Ensure Console Notice Google Maps API Warning is removed.
- Fix: Update related listings widget to that its settings are saved.
- Fix: Ensure map icons aren’t cut off on some browser types.
Demo: Listify v2.13.0 – WordPress Directory Theme
Note: Listify v2.13.0 Free Download from the download links below. We share files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides themes, plugins for testing purpose only. We promote WordPress and bloggers web design and scripts to the users globally so that you can check it before buying any theme/plugin from the original developer/designer. We don’t host any of the files, ThemesRadar Website only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet.
Free Download Listify v2.13.0 Nulled