LENS v2.4.8 – An Enjoyable Photography WP Theme
Free Download LENS – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme Nulled.
This is the latest version which has updated on Feb 23, 2018 at ThemeForest and developed by pixelgrade. Now you can Download LENS – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme from the downloads list below, Or generate a new download link.
LENS is a surprising premium WordPress theme aimed at photographers in need for a solution that focuses on what matters most to them: their work. Every feature was carefully chosen and designed to ease the way to that perfect photography portfolio website.
Packed with a stunning yet minimal,flat design, LENS features fullscreen slideshows and galleries, grid based photo galleries and a journal to help photographers keep up with their visions and thoughts.
Because we are well aware of the importance of a pure yet intriguing visual experience, especially in photography,LENS showcases unexpected yet natural animated page transitionsfast but at the same time super smooth.This is what LENS is all about: offering the right thing, in the right place, right when photographers need it!
The home page can be any of the following templates;LENS cares deeply about photography and the ones behind it, this is why we have went that extra mile to make sure the the visual options provides cater both to the modern web and, most importantly, to the artist’s vision. We know that every photographer and photo series have a different story to tell. This is why each project can go on different visual path through different gallery and project templates.
Responsive Design and Retina Ready
Because beautiful imagery and carefully written content need to shine on any device, LENS is a fully responsive, Retina-ready WordPress theme, with adaptive images that will look great down to the phone in your pocket.
Customize the look and feel of your site with extensive theme options, custom website accent color and a multitude of shortcodes.
To ensure quality and consistency across the board, LENS comes with 12 custom designed templates:
- Gallery grid displaying a full width grid of photos;
- Full Width Gallery Slider;
- Full Screen Gallery Slider;
- Portfolio Archive a full width grid of photos, each one representing a project;
- Full Width Single Project page with a full width top slider;
- Single Project With Right Sidebar;
- Classic Single Project;
- Blog Archive page with masonry layout;
- Single Blog Post page featuring all the elements to ensure that your thoughts and endeavors get the front seat;
- About Page – Studio because teams are important; let the others know you workflow, your team members and your social presence;
- About Page – Personal for one man shows or to give each team member a place of their own;
- Contact Page (Contact Form 7 and Google Maps seamless integrated);
We’ve also provided you with a series of custom widgets so you don’t have to compromise on design:
- Flickr and Dribbble photostream widgets;
- Latest posts widgets;
- Social icons widget with custom icons and drag&drop ordering.
The current version is 2.4.8: Released on August 23th, 2017.
Demo: LENS – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme
Note: You can Free Download LENS – An Enjoyable Photography WordPress Theme Nulled from the downloads list below. We share these files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium themes for testing purpose only. So you should never use it for commercial purpose. We promote WordPress and scripts to the users globally that you can check it before buying theme from the original developer.
If this item fulfill your requirements then buy it from the developer pixelgrade for commercial use. ThemesRadar Website only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet on all over the Internet.
Download LENS WordPress Theme Nulled
If the email doesn’t arrive within 3 minutes, Please check Spam/Junk folder.
Note: The download link will be valid for only 3 hours.
[email-download download_id=”52” contact_form_id=”14”]