Actionable Google Analytics v3.3.2 – for WooCommerce
Free Download Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce Nulled.
This is the latest version which has updated on 2018-11-07 at CodeCanyon and developed by tatvic. Now you can Download Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce from the downloads list below, Or generate a new download link.
- Stock Status: Learn whether the product is in stock or out of stock. Keeping track of out of stock products will prevent you from acquiring traffic
on the out of stock product URLs.
- Page Type: Identifies the type of the page. Example – Category Page, Product Page, etc. Helps you to compare the performance of different site
- Product Discount: Getting Discount data in GA can actually help you in strategizing the discounts by analyzing the impact it is causing on the
product demand and other key metrics
- Payment Method: Get insights into which Payment method (paypal, credit card, etc) is most popular for your store, which generates higher AOV and
- Shipping City & Billing city: Integrates the billing city & shipping city data directly into your GA. It Helps you learn about product
demand using insights on Shipping & billing cities.
- Weekday: Learn whether a transactions was completed on weekday/ weekend. Helps you in comparing Weekdays v/s Weekend Performance
- Local timeslot of the day: Learn the local time slot during which maximum transactions happens on your store. This can help you improve your
marketing activities across different Geo locations.
- User Type: Using this custom Dimension you will be able to differentiate users based on their checkout method. It will help you understand the
popular checkout method of your store.
- Sequence at Product Page: Tracks the sequence in which products pages are viewed in a session. It will give you the idea as to which products are
viewed can be offered as a part of recommendation.
- Add to Cart Button Position: The following dimension helps you understand how ‘Add to Cart’ button’s position impacts your CTR. Compare ‘Add to
Cart’ buttons position above the fold & below the fold to take important design decisions.
- No. of Product in Stock: Using this custom dimensions you will be able to learn the stock availability of the product right into your Google
Analytics. Understand how showing stock quantity of the products is impacting its sales.
- Time Taken to make Purchase: Learn the time taken by users to make purchase after landing on your store. It will help you make real time offers to
- Time Take to add Product to Add to Cart: Learn the time taken by users to add product to cart after arriving on the product page. Insights
generated from the data will help you strategize the promotional offers.
- Product Size: Track the size of the product in Google Analytics. This will help you analyze the product sales in terms of its size.
- Product Review Count: Learn no. of reviews provided by users for each product. It will help you understand the relation between review count &
- Product Review Score: Learn average review score for each product in Google Analytics. Understand if a review score of a product increases the
conversion rate or not? Additionally, compare the performance of products with low review score & high review score.
- Total monetary value of products viewed: Learn total monetary value of product viewed by a user in a single session. It helps you understand total
monetary value of products users generally view & what value of product they end up buying.
- No of clicks on Category Pages & Product Pages: Tracks numbers of clicks that happens on Category Page & Product Page. It helps you to understand
the user engagement.
- Google Analytics opt-out Feature: This feature provides website visitors to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics As per the GDPR compliance
CC-V3-3.2 Optimization & Improvement for Bundled Product Minor Bug Fixes
Demo: Actionable Google Analytics for WooCommerce
Note: You can Free Download Actionable Google Analytics Nulled from the downloads list below. We share these files under the terms of GPL (GNU General Public License) that provides premium plugins for testing purpose only. So you should never use it for commercial purpose. We promote WordPress and scripts to the users globally that you can check it before buying plugin from the original developer.
If this item fulfill your requirements then buy it from the developer tatvic for commercial use. ThemesRadar Website only contains download links from 3rd party sites by individual users which are freely available on all over the Internet on all over the Internet.
Download Actionable Google Analytics Nulled
If the email doesn’t arrive within 3 minutes, Please check Spam/Junk folder.
Note: The download link will be valid for only 3 hours.
[email-download download_id=”52” contact_form_id=”14”]